An Established Oil Company (PSC) in Indonesia is searching a qualified candidates for permanent position based company in Jakarta:
GOVERNMENT RELATION MANAGER
- A minimum of Bachelor degree in Communications, Business Administration or other Sciences related to Oil and Gas Industry.
- 10+ years experience in the Oil and Gas industry with at least 6 years in the areas of management or public communication. Managing all activities related to stakeholder management and communication in the project management processes; managing the establishment of project communication strategy and identification of communication needs and establishment of corresponding communication management/plans; managing the coordination of the building of project information data base and the process of designing and the communication addressed for different communication needs.
- Fluency in English both spoken and written.
- Computer Literacy. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft.
- Able to work well in a multicultural team and having high motivation, discipline, dynamic with good personality.
Only selected applicants will be contacted.